Monday, December 22, 2008

The real Christmas


I believe in a Christmas beyond the shopping mall and their beautifful songs. I believe in a Christmas that lasts a lot more than my Christmas tree and the decorations. I believe in a Christmas that may not have a Christmas Party. I believe in a Christmas that brings joy when the family is gonne. I believe in a Christmas that does not bring Santa Claus and his bag. I believe in a Christmas that is not allways that pretty.. I believe in a Christmas that is not seasonal, but transforms lifestyles, even when we already are "nice persons". I believe in a Christmas that had a cost in order to be Christmas. I believe in a Christmas like this because..
When a baby was born, the whole universe was filled with HOPE.. Salvation had arrived!

2 comments:

zarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zarah said...

hallelujah!!!