Saturday, November 29, 2008
- A beautiful solid wood hanger with 2 knobs (it's samll, fits anywhere)
- Martha Stewart "collector's box", Shaby-chic (ribbons, old stamps, buttons,...) GIFT IDEA.
- 4 Chairs with straw seat, handpainted metal: 2 pink, 1 aqua blue, 1 lilac. Dimensions: width 16 1/8", depth 19 1/4", height 33 7/8", seat height 18 1/8", seat width 16 1/8", seat depth 15". These chairs can be sold all toguether or separated.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
December 6th and 7th 2008
Saturday morning (10am- 1pm) and Sunday afternoon (1 to 4pm)
** We would also welcome donations of items that we could sell for Catarina’s cause: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would really appreciate your visit.
E-mail me for directions
Check all the items for sale below.
The Austin City painting. everything is handmade including the frame with some sparkling effect.
- There are many other frames and paintings for children's bedrooms, that can be used as Christmas gifts.
- An Origamy set with colorful projects for each day of the year
- "old owl" game cards
- sets of washable paint pens /glitters
- paper for crafts
- A pink box for a girl's bedroom (GIFT IDEA)
- many other things that can be used for your crafts' projects
- A table lamp
- A curtain rod set and the finial
- Solid wood Mirror FRAME with hand carved details - SOLD
- retro look alarm clock
- there's a beadspread in a "natural " color that fits a full size bed or a sofa (no picture)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
O. F. Maclaren. (British, 1966-1978)
Parece que agora tem lugar permanente no Museu de Arte Moderna.. (No museu, imagine-se!)
[I had one of these when I was a baby!]
It was made in England in 1966-1978 and now holds a place in the Museum of Modern Art's permanent collection. Although our strollers today are so much more dynamic, it's nice to take a peek back at lovely simple designs sometimes.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Eu ainda sou do tempo em que os sêlos custavam 8 escudos e 50 centavos :)
Uma das muitas cartas que a "vó-Dília" escreveu à minha mãe e a nós nos tempos em que ainda não tinha telefone e em que o Algarve ficava muuito longe.
[Portuguese old stamps in one of the letters that my grandma used to write to my mom, when she didn´t have a phone and the south of Portugal seemed very far away from us.]